Внеклассное мероприятие по английскому языку для 9 класса по теме:
”Good and bad habits”
Цель: развитие коммуникативных способностей обучающихся по теме “Полезные и вредные привычки”.
активизировать лексический материал по теме “Полезные и вредные привычки” в продуктивной речи;
развивать навыки аудирования, говорения;
воспитывать потребность к ведению здорового образа жизни.
Оборудование: раздаточный материал в виде карточек, наглядность по теме “Здоровье”.
1. Речевая зарядка.
- Good morning, boys and girls.
- I am glad to see you today- so beautiful and intelligent.
- Answer some questions, please.
- Do you like sport?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Do you do morning exercise?
- Do you teeth brush every day?
- Do you like to eat fruit?
- What fruit do you like to eat?
- What is the main idea of our lesson? (You are right)
- The topic of our lesson is “Good and bad habits” (тема записывается на доске).
- And now I suggest you to listen to some information about life of British people from “The Daily Telegraph”.
- In this text you will listen to some new words and expressions. Look at the blackboard, please and repeat after me.
Low-fat food- низкокалорийная пища
Muscles- мускул, мышца
Listen attentively and try to understand this text.
Many people in GB think more about their health. They eat a lot of low-fat food and more fibre. People believe that they should exercise and going in for sport more not to be fat. Smoking, drinking, drugs are very bad for your health not only for children but adults too. But everything is not so good. Many teenagers eat only chips, pizza, crisps and cola a lot. They do not get enough iron, which is necessary for healthy muscles and for some reactions in the brain.
- All of you have such lists with some statements. Say which of these statements are true and which are false (раздаточный материал).
Many people in GB think less about their health.
People believe that they should exercise more and going in for sport not to be fat.
Teenagers do not eat chips, pizza and cola a lot.
Smoking, drinking, alcohol and drugs are very bad for the health.
3. Развитие речевых умений.
- And now a task for you.
- Look at the blackboard, please (на доске в два ряда расположены карточки, на которых записаны результаты влияния полезных и вредных привычек на здоровье человека).
- What do you see? Let us read.
- You are right. They are the results of good and bad habits.
Teeth yellow Beautiful smileSpeech unclear White healthy teethStomachache Slim body
Losing social controls Wonderful skinHeadache Sport bodyHairsmell Smart appearance- What habits give such results?
- Let us complete this scheme.
- Take these cards and place them on the blackboard opposite each result.
- Try to give full answer, please.
- For example, If you are smoking you will have yellow teeth (дети по очереди выходят к доске и прикрепляют карточку, выражающую полезную или вредную привычку напротив соответствующего результата).
- So, let us begin. One by one.
Выполнение задания “Jumbled Proverbs”.
На доске написаны разделённые на 2 части пословицы, задача учащихся состоит правильном подборе окончания пословицы.
Health is better than wealth.
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Healthy mind in a healthy body.
An apple a day keeps a doctor away.
Live not to eat but eat to live.
He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.
Eat with pleasure, drink with measure.
A change of activity is the best rest.
What is food for one man is bitter poison to others.
4. Динамическая пауза (под музыку).
- Stand up, please.
- Let us do some exercises for our health.
- Stand straight, please.
- Touch your nose ( head, eyes, fingers, shoulders).
- Look up (down, to the right, to the left)
- Close your eyes, please and think about something good.
- Sit down, please.
- Let us continue our lesson.
(раздается стук в дверь, приносят видеописьмо из Англии).
- Before listening the text take these tables, please.
During your listening you must put “plus” opposite some ideas.
For example, doctor has said about vitamins. You must put “plus” opposite this idea.
Last year smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs received a lot of bad publicity in GB. We put into prison for taking drugs. Also we take money for smoking and drinking alcohol. Many companies have stopped smoking and drinking alcohol in their offices. There are special smoker`s carriadges on trains. Cigarette and drinking advertising is banned on TV and radio.
You must not have bad habits because it is so dangerous for our health. Make exercises, go in for sport, take vitamins, eat fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. I wish you to be healthy, wealthy and wise.
I am an Olympic champion. Sport is my life. It is very necessary for me to exercise my body constantly. Many times ago I said “no” any cigarettes, any drinking and drugs. Follow my example and be healthy.
- What has Judge ( doctor, sportsman) said about?
6. Подведение итогов урока.
- What must we do if we want to be healthy?
- Complete this sentence, please (предложение записывается на доске)
If we want to be healthy we must…(brush teeth, eat low-fat food, go in for sport…).
- Pay attention at this famous English proverb.
An apple a day keeps a doctor away
-Do you follow this rule?
- Let us analyse our work.
- You can see a tree on the blackboard.
- All of you have such apples of different colours.
- If you think that everything was exellent at our lesson put a red apple.
- If you do not understand something at our lesson put a yellow apple.
- If the lesson was not interesting for you put a green apple.
- I think you have taken some useful information from our lesson.
- Thank you for your work.
- I wish you to be healthy, wealthy and wise.