Test work: My working day
1. Write the time. Example: 1. 2:40 – twenty minutes to three.
2. Put the words in the plural. Example: laptop – laptops.
laptop, college, student, workshop, tool, man, bush, hobby, woman, leaf, box, classroom, child, bus, chief, roof, wall, potato, wolf, deer, photo, lesson, subject, crisis, curriculum.
3. Put the words in the right order to make sentences.
1. are , there, three cushions, the sofa, on.
2. opposite the door, a round table, there is.
3. on, a lot of, there are, pictures, the walls.
4. no, the bedroom, there are, bedside tables, in.
4. Translate into Russian
1. I know that good health is better than wealth.
2. I have a shower, get dressed and brush my hair. It takes me 40 minutes.
3. Our classes start at half past eight.
4. We have a large break in the middle of the day which lasts 45 minutes.
5. Answer the questions
1. How many lessons a day do you have?
2. What are your favorite subjects?
3. What lessons drag slowly?
4. When do your classes finish?